Saturday, September 29, 2012

if i were...

image via

if i were a gemstone i would be a moonstone
if i were a scent i would be the smell of something yummy, like cupcakes baking
if i were a pair of shoes i would be peep toes
if i were the weather i would be sunshine
if i were a facial expression i would be  smile

if i were a car i would be a convertible so i can feel the wind in my hair
if i were a time of day i would be the evening
if i were a month i would be december, christmas and snow :)
if i were a place i would be the sea side
if i were a liquid i would be  bubbly champagne
if i were a taste i would be chocolate

if i were a sea animal i would a dolphin
if i were a food i would be anything mexican
if i were a colour i would be pink
if i were a musical instrument i would be a piano
if i were a flower i would be a gerbera
if i were a song i would be a christmas carol

if i were a planet i would be the moon
if i were an object i would be my laptop
if i were a fruit i would be a strawberry
if i were a sound i would be whistling
if i were a day of the week i would a lazy sunday

i found this tag through ellie over at a little wishing and thought it was a great one. she too has done a lovely post on this so stop by and check it out :D. little side note i am in preparation for my first giveaway!! i'm so excited as i have now reached over 100 followers, so a huge thank you to all of you that made it happen and for reading all of my little ramblings :D

24 comments:

  1. Heya!

    I just found you blog through the 'followers to friends' blog hop, and I am so glad I did! Your blog is so cute, I love the photos. I love Pusheen <3

    I am a new follower :)

    Let me know if you stop by mine!

    Sara

    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh this is so cute & funnt! I absolutely adore the picture in this post, it looks so much like my little kitten haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your answers. :-). You are too cute!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I'm already thinking of my own answers... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah this is a great tag to do :D link me if you do it :D

      Delete
  5. "if i were a scent i would be the smell of something yummy, like cupcakes baking" loved that answer!

    i got here through 'two in diapers'. hope you find the time to come visit me too sometime. have a great weekend!

    it must be (so)... liberating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou as you can see im do love me some cupcakes :D

      Delete
  6. Hey Jess! You are too cute and clever! Your blog makes me wish I had more than a stay at home Mommy style... and very hungry~ Thanks for joining in the Under 300 followers blog hop.. I am your newest follower~
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you that is so sweet :) dont knock the stay at home mommy style, i love reading them, as an au pair gives me so many idea of things to do with the kids i look after :D thank you for following :D

      Delete
  7. what a cute post!
    New follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :D check out my new fashion one for today :D

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. lol i loved it when i saw it, had to include it somewhere :D

      Delete
  9. oh. my gosh. i love that little picture!

    Stop by and say hi sometime!
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute idea! Stopping by from Follow Me Wednesday. :)
    http://thedomesticatedme.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute idea :) Congrats on reaching 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete